- Avoid any active ingredients (Retinols, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, etc.) for 3-5 days prior.
- Avoid dermal fillers or any form of injectables for a minimum of 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking 48 hours prior to the appointment to prevent dehydrating the skin.
FACIALS TREATMENT DAY:
- Arrive to your appointment with clean skin.
- Refrain from applying heavy creams, lotions, or makeup on the day of your appointment.
- Be sure to notify your provider if there have been any changes to your health or your medications since your last visit. Some medications may cause you to be more sensitive to the treatment and may result in burns or an allergic reaction.
- Notify your provider of any cold sores, rashes, or open wounds ANYWHERE on your body (not just in the treatment area).
- Notify the provider if you have any cosmetic tattooing on or near the area to be treated.
- Avoid any active ingredients (Retinols, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, etc.) for 3-5 days post treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for one week post treatment..
- Avoid sun tanning, sunless tans and tanning beds for one week post treatment.
- Refrain from any strenuous activity as well as gyms, saunas, or pools for at least 24-48 hours post treatment.
- Makeup can be applied 12 hours after treatment.
- You may use an SPF post-treatment.
- Avoid touching or picking the skin.
- Refrain from any waxing or laser hair removal treatment for 7-10days post treatment.
that will make you feel beautiful!
Shop With Us
Extend your beauty routine at home! To get the best results from our treatments and to extend such results for as long as possible, you need a solid beauty and skincare routine to follow at home. Our consultants can help you choose the best products for your needs from among the top-quality skincare lines available at Urban Beauty Bar. We’d be happy to help you choose your new favorite from our wide selection of products.