Morpheus8 Skin Tightening Benefits
Morpheus8 is a non-surgical advanced needling treatment that incorporates radio frequency. When we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity, with wrinkles, lines, and sagging appearing. Using radiofrequency, a Morpheus8 treatment stimulates collagen production to tighten and smooth wrinkles on the face and body.
Apart from being non-invasive, Morpheus8 produces sure results because it changes the functionality of the subdermal tissue, enabling the body to produce more collagen to boost skin flexibility and tightness. The advanced treatment is one-of-a-kind – you get even results without damaging the dermis.
The following benefits can be achieved through Morpheus8:
- Increase collagen production. Morpheus8 introduces a new way to build collagen in the face.
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Morpheus8 can be used to improve aging around the eyes, mouth and forehead.
- Lift and tighten loose skin.
- Minimize acne scarring.
- Fade stretch marks.
- Improves complexion
- Contours face and defines jaw line
At Urban Beauty Bar, during your consultation with us, our skincare therapists will guide you towards a recommended treatment plan created specifically for your concerns. You will be provided with a variety of skin tightening treatments to choose from. Now, you may be familiar with InMode’s previous skin tightening Fractora treatment so you may be thinking – what’s the difference?
InMode recently launched their newest and more innovative skin tightening treatment referred to as Morpheus8. Comparatively to Fractora, Morpheus8 has the capability to reach a greater depth when penetrating into the skin and has the ability to provide fat reduction benefits as well. While both treatments use radio frequency energy combined with microneedling and while they might seem similar – they are actually quite different. Fractora works to improve skin texture, while Morpheus8 works to tighten skin. Morpheus8 has the ability to tighten the skin because the needles used are able to penetrate twice as deep into the skin and tighten the bonds between our connective tissues. Considering the power of Morpheus8, clients that are familiar with Fractora will be able to see better, quicker and lasting results with Morpheus8.
Does Morpheus8 Require Multiple Treatments?
For clients interested in our Morpheus8 treatment, Morpheus8 is recommended to be completed in a series of 3 to 6 treatments. Similarly to other treatments, a series of three treatments is recommended so our skincare therapists can continue to work on the targeted areas during each and every session. While committing to one treatment may be easier, it may not be able to maximize the potential results that can be achieved after completing three treatments. Over the course of three sessions, our skincare therapists are able to re-texturize the skin, tighten the area while also breaking down and diminishing existing fat even further than the previous session. Having the ability to continuously breakdown and diminish problem areas, it allows the clients to see a phenomenal improvement by the end of the treatment series. Once a series of three has been completed, the client may be placed on a maintenance regime to upkeep the beautiful results.
Where Can I Receive Morpheus8 Skin Tightening?
The beauty of Morpheus8 is that it can be performed on most areas of the body as well as the face.
With a series of only 3 treatments, you can see improvement to many areas of the face and body. It treats concerns such as crepey skin of the eyelid and neck, improves acne scarring, lifts and tightens facial tissues and can destroy adipose (fat) cells in problematic areas such as the jowls and double chin. Finally it improves the overall tone and texture of the skin giving a fresh and even glow. Even better news, it’s safe on darker skin types and all year around.
A Minimally Invasive Treatment
Morpheus8 is FDA-approved and safe. Like a facelift, it can reduce the appearance of skin sagging around your neck, chin, and jowls. Wrinkles and lines minimize without having to endure incisions, blood loss, and anesthesia.
The downtime after a Morpheus8 treatment is minimal, with the recommendation that clients allow for 24 to 48 hours for healing after each treatment. It is normal, however, for clients to see the micro-lesions for a few days after the treatment and for a slight redness to stick around for up to one week. During the healing process, it is crucial to follow post-procedural instructions to ensure a smooth healing process. At Urban Beauty Bar, we pride ourselves on ensuring each client is equipped with post-procedural products as well as instructions to experience an easy recovery period.
How it Works
Morpheus8 is similar to microneedling in that it involves using tiny needles to prick the skin to induce toning, tightening, and firmness. The two also differ – Morpheus8 includes radiofrequency that enables the creation of collagen at a deeper level.
The medical personnel numbs the area and then delivers radiofrequency heat into the dermal tissues using a handheld device. The gadget has coated pins with different depths, allowing the doctor to choose an appropriate tip and customize the amount of radiofrequency a patient gets. The numbing cream keeps you comfortable throughout the procedure, and the personalized approach creates room for optimal results. The doctor uses tolerable energy – enough to reach the dermal layer to melt the fat and tighten the skin. The process does not last long and involves minimal to no discomfort.
Is Morpheus8 Worth it?
The skin tightening treatment produces desired results within a few days after the procedure. The chances of experiencing side effects are slim to none, and it works for all body types. It requires a few sessions, with the added advantage of radiofrequency healing connective tissues. The body naturally heals, and you experience multiple benefits, including acne eradication, skin texture smoothening, and pigmentation removal.
You enjoy all those advantages without undergoing surgery, hence no downtime. You can continue with your routine, including work. A slight reddening of the area is normal, but that wears off quickly within a few days. The treatment works on various body parts, such as:
Explore all the advantages of Morpheus when you contact our team. We will determine whether the treatment is suitable depending on what you want to rectify and any pre-existing conditions.
Are there Potential Cons to the Treatment?
Although chances are minimal, the treatment can cause burn injuries when done incorrectly. An inexperienced technician handling the device could burn the skin surface or the dermal layer with a higher frequency.
Some skin types are more vulnerable than others. An assessment before the procedure can determine any skin issues likely to cause injuries. Find a professional that does not rush the process or gamble with your safety.
Another possible downside is that you cannot get the treatment if you have sunburns or intend to tan soon. The heat induced into the body during the procedure can cause damage if the skin is already vulnerable to sun rays – either by tanning or sunburn.
Why Choose Urban Beauty
We have industry-leading specialists with vast experience. We specialize in Morpheus8 treatments and pride ourselves on returning your youthful look. We are passionate about caring for our patients to ensure they do not experience any downtime or extreme discomfort while looking their best. We make the treatment informative and professional, meaning we will answer your questions satisfactorily. We only use safe procedures and approved medication that guarantees your well-being. Our technicians strictly adhere to high treatment and hygiene standards – you can be sure of the best care when you schedule your Morpheus8 treatment with us.
MORPHEUS 8 PRE-CARE:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun tanning, sunless tans and tanning beds for two weeks prior.
- Avoid taking NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.) Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba and Ginseng for one week prior to reduce your risk of bruising and swelling.
- Avoid any active ingredients (Retinols, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, etc.) for 10 days prior.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Avoid dermal fillers or any form of injectables for a minimum of 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure, or sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior.
- Do not shave the day of the procedure to avoid skin irritation. If there’s dense hair present in the treatment area, shave the day before you arrive for your appointment.
MORPHEUS 8 TREATMENT DAY:
- Arrive to your appointment with clean skin. Refrain from applying heavy creams, lotions, or makeup on the day of your appointment.
- Be sure to notify your provider if there have been any changes to your health or your medications since your last visit. Some medications may cause you to be more sensitive to the treatment and may result in burns or an allergic reaction.
- Notify your provider of any cold sores, rashes, or open wounds ANYWHERE on your body (not just in the treatment area).
- Notify the provider if you have any cosmetic tattooing on or near the area to be treated.
MORPHEUS 8 POST-CARE:
- Refrain from touching the treatment area for at least 12 hours.
- Patients may experience swelling, bruising, itchiness, redness, or sensitized skin for up to 72 hours post treatment.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol or smoking for 48 hours.
- Avoid taking NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.) Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba and Ginseng for four days post to reduce your risk of bruising and swelling.
- Regular skin care routine including the use of active ingredients can be resumed one week post treatment
- For 10-14 days post treatment, refrain from direct sun exposure.
- Refrain from any strenuous activity as well as gyms, saunas, or pools for at least 24-48 hours post treatment.
- Refrain from using makeup 48 hours post treatment.
- You may use an SPF 48-72 hours post-treatment.
Shop With Us
Extend your beauty routine at home! To get the best results from our treatments and to extend such results for as long as possible, you need a solid beauty and skincare routine to follow at home. Our consultants can help you choose the best products for your needs from among the top-quality skincare lines available at Urban Beauty Bar. We’d be happy to help you choose your new favorite from our wide selection of products.